St Peters Lutheran Cemetery
[[This cemetery is owned by St. Peter's Church of Christ which was originally St. Peter's Evangelical & Reformed church. The cemetery was formed around 1840 and moved to its present location in 1878.
The congregation of the church has gotten so small that they have built a small chapel on the cemetery grounds and sold their old building in East Liberty. The church was formed in 1839. The (old) records for the church are at the Archives of Industrial Society in the East End.]]
6933 Lemington Avenue