Formerly known as Newport Cemetery, which was opened in 1849. Renamed Evergreen in 1883.
Located 1.6 miles SE of Southgate in the hills above U.S. 27 just north of Interstate 471. The cemetery spreads over 300 acres of rolling hills, some 100 acres of which are still undeveloped.
|Linden Grove Cemetery||2.5|
|Five Mile Cemetery||5.2|
|Vine Street Hill Cemetery||6.1|
|Spring Grove Cemetery||7.1|
|South Bend Baptist Church Cemetery||9.4|
|Mt Moriah Cemetery||9.5|
|Arlington Memorial Gardens||12.0|
|Amelia IOOF Cemetery||13.2|
|Gate of Heaven Cemetery||15.2|
|Flagg Spring Baptist Church Cemetery||16.9|
|Mount Auburn Cemetery||22.2|
|River View Cemetery||22.7|